Monday, June 2, 2014

Glitch with the Poll

Hey guys... I have a bit of a problem.

It's nothing serious nor will it hinder my writing for this month. Well, mostly it won't. The poll widget on Blogger has something wrong with it. The poll isn't registering anyone who votes, so the count is staying at zero. So me trying to use the Time Capsule Review poll has so far been kind of a bust. I have a temporary fix to it by using Polldaddy, but that poll will only stay open for a week as opposed to the two weeks I wanted for the Time Capsule Review poll. What I'll probably do is count the votes for the first poll then add another week-long poll with the same options the week after. Then I'll tally both votes and figure out which release has the most votes for the Time Capsule Review. For anyone who voted on the previous poll (if anyone did, I have no idea), I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, Blogger will fix this before July. It seems other Blogger users are having the same problem, so it's not just me. As for June, I'll probably just stick with the Polldaddy widget. Again, sorry about this, but if you voted before, you'll just have to vote again. Or if no one votes, then I get to pick the Time Capsule Review.

That is all. We will now returned to our regularly scheduled broadcasting of Perfume and other J-pop groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment