Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nia's State of the Wonderland - January 2013


Yeah, don't ask me what the hell is going on with Nocchi in that picture. I have no idea. 

First things first... HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! We made it through 2012 and the world didn't end!!! Not that I expected it to but I loved poking fun at that theory! So I've managed to get my way through one year of blogging in Idol World and it's been absolutely crazy and fun! Hopefully this year I won't have to take a break around the spring to focus on school work like I did last year! I hope it'll help that my school year ends in early May... But enough of my personal life! It's time to get down to business and start blogging in the new year! Now right now I've only got a few posts planned since hey, it's a new year, but I'm certain there will be more as the month of January progresses! I've already got a few things planned for 2013 but hopefully the news will just... come! Now here are the other posts I have currently planned for January! One more thing, my post on how I got into Perfume is not on the list, simply because I'm very close to finishing it and expect to have it posted in the next week or so. 

Help me!! PV Review
- I was hoping that this PV would be released on Christmas day but nope... still no PV release. But on the upside, we've had several previews including the dance shot and the first two minutes of the PV have already been previewed on Hello! Project's Satoyama Life channel! I predict that we won't have to wait too long for this PV to come out; it might even come out tomorrow! Really me reviewing this PV is quite inevitable considering Momusu is one of the groups I review and I've got a lot to talk about with Help me!! This is Oda Sakura's debut generation song and the group's first release of 2013 and possibly the last or next-to-last single featuring Reina...

Mirai no Museum... stuff
- Listen up boys and girls because Perfumania is approaching the Wonderland again and I'm am more than ready for it! Do you know how long it's been since Spending all my time was released? 4 months. And only in December did we finally get some information about what Perfume's next endeavors were going to be! I swear the Perfume withdrawal's been getting to me... However, I'm hoping that will change as there's been a little more information released about Mirai no Museum, the presume A-side of their next single. I'm hoping to get a release date and a better song preview to talk about this month!

My Top 15 Perfume Dances
- Oh hey, maybe I'll finally get around to doing more on this list this year! I swear, this is just one of those drafts that feels like it's going to stay in my draft folder forever. I can't help it! It's not news and I don't have immediately finish it before it becomes irrelevant! That's the nice thing about doing lists; there's no pressure to finish them any time soon. I'm kind of having a hard time writing this post because I'm not exactly a dancing expert so it's hard for me to explain why I love these Perfume dances beyond "They look awesome!!!" Maybe I should just list the dances and links to them...

Seikaijuu ni Kimi wa Hitori Dake PV Review
- Still up on the fence about this one but considering I don't have much on my plate now in terms of what to review, I might get around to this one. I'm also thinking about reviewing all of Kikka's PVs for her triple A-side single under just one review but again, I'm not sure. Triple PV reviews are a challenge to do (case in point: The Airline Trilogy). That and I just don't know if I can really say enough about this PV to make a full PV review. Then again, I could do shorter reviews for each of the three PVs then put them all together... I don't know. I just might do that once the other two PVs come out!

Sexy PV Week
- You know what? I'm not gonna tell you guys what this is about. I'll just let you keep guessing until the week in question comes up! I will say that this Sexy PV Week will begin in February on the week that Valentine's Day occurs so mark your calendars!

Untitled Editorial
- This is the first time I've had a hard time coming up with a title for an editorial... hrm. Well anyways, an idea for another editorial has popped into my head but I'm still on the fence about writing it because the subject matter is very dark. Over Christmas break, I found out about Okada Yukiki, an idol from the 80s who committed suicide and I started really thinking about the two-faced personalities idols have to develop. Could the outward idol persona that their adoring fans expect from them simply be too much for some girls to handle? Like I said, I'm still not sure if I'll write about this.

4 comments:

  1. I would be most interested in your Unititled Editorial and My Top 15 Perfume Dances post the most! The editorial could be pretty interesting indeed.

    By the way, I hope you will also check out my Resolutions and Hopes for 2013: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/resolutions-and-hopes-for-2013/ You gave me an idea to make this post, Nia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can write that XD I've written bits of why I like certain dances but for others it's just hard to describe them! I've started bits of the editorial and subject matter really interests me but it's very, very dark. But knowing me, I'll probably end up posting it...

      And yeah, I'll definitely check out your resolutions/hopes!

      Delete
  2. Great idea for an editorial~ You know I love your opinion articles.

    Sexy PV week sounds sexy. Me likey.

    Can't wait to see all the new shtuffff! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when I get ideas for editorials! Just wish it would happen more often... And yes, Sexy PV Week will be the sexiest of sexy things in the idol world. Kind of. Sort of. You'll see in February!

      Delete