Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Kyarypamyupamyu!

Oh my god, the picspam-ability of Kyarypamyupamyu is insane! I mean seriously, how could I not birthday picspam such a visual artist!? While I don't love Kyary as much as Nakata's other techno artist he produces, she's still pretty awesome and insane! And so today the Queen of Harajuku is celebrating her 20th birthday somewhere in Japan and to celebrate, I've compiled a bunch of wacky and zany pictures of the idol herself. So let's start this picspam with the sanest picture of Kyarypamyupamyu that I could find!







































Happy birthday, Takemura Kiriko!

2 comments:

  1. Late response but a happy birthday to her indeed! I still can't believe we are both 93'ers and that I am going to see her in 2 weeks time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE SEEING HER LIVE!?

      Pardon the outburst but oh my god, that's awesome! You have GOT to write about it; I'm sure her concert's gonna be freaking amazing!

      Delete