Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Kashiyuka!

Somewhere in Japan, a young woman named Kashiyuka is turning twenty-four years old. Yes, due to time standards, today is the day when Kashiyuka is celebrating her birthday and as always, that means it's time for a picspam! I love Kashiyuka; well, I love everyone in Perfume but I really love Kashiyuka! She was the first member of Perfume that really stood out to me back when I saw her cute little face in the Chocolate Disco PV and if there was a gun to my head and I had to pick which member of Perfume was my favorite... it would probably be Kashiyuka. Not saying I dislike A-chan and Nocchi (really I love all three members of Perfume and their lovely personalities) but Kashiyuka's just so... sweet! She has such a demure and adorable personality and the cutest little voice too! My favorite clip I've seen of her is when she picked up a snake on Perfume's TV show and she began running around the set chasing everyone with said snake! The look on her face was priceless! Anyways, to celebrate her birthday, I'm pulling out my traditional picspam: a compilation of pictures of her throughout the ages, all showing her perpetual adorableness!

So scroll down and let's celebrate!


















































4 comments:

  1. I've always been in love with Kashiyuka's bangs. They're so damn perfect! <3

    Omg, I always though that picture of her with the cat was Kyary! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kashiyuka's bangs are pretty much what inspired me to get bangs... they make her look so sweet! And they always look so perfect!

      Yeah, the cat pic is Kashiyuka! She was cosplaying Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service!

      Delete
  2. A late reply but happy birthday to my favourite Perfume member, Kashiyuka! Can't believe she's still so young! ^^

    By the way, when are you doing your end of year review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's such a sweet woman and an adorable member of an adorable group!

      My year-end megapost should be out on New Years' Eve if I stay on schedule! Sort of a way to end the year"

      Delete