Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Nocchi!

It's that time of year again, the time in which I do a birthday picspam! Because these are special and only done for idols I really appreciate or look up to can you guess which idol I'm pic spamming today? Here's a hint: it's the one Perfume member who doesn't have one yet. Did you guess? I don't know but I'll tell you anyways! Today, somewhere in Hiroshima, Japan a young woman named Oomoto Ayano is celebrating her twenty-fourth birthday. She is funny, sweet, loves alpacas, and is a devoted and loyal member of the lovely trio Perfume.

Happy birthday, Nocchi. I wish you nothing but success with Perfume and in your own life as you turn twenty-four. Now have a pic spam!










































Happy birthday, Nocchi! You llama lover you!

No comments:

Post a Comment