Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to You!

So a few days ago, I decided I wanted to do a Christmas post! Of what? I had absolutely no idea! I was thinking of doing my favorite idol Christmas songs but then I saw some other blogs doing christmas pic spams! Then I thought "Hey! I could do one too!" But as soon as I started out... I realized I wasn't getting anywhere. I had a hard time stick to the Christmas theme hence I've doing something a little bit different

So to celebrate the day of giving and joy, I've still compiled a giant pic spam in suit of all the other pic spammers! However, I'm doing one of the first girl group I ever really got into! Is it very Christmas-y? No... but I really wanted to do a pic spam of a group that I hold a lot of memories of! There music made me laugh, cry, and so many other emotions. So without ado...

Perfume Pic Spam!!!































Oh, and because Kashiyuka turned 23 two days ago, I think that calls for a special Kashiyuka pic spam!!























Happy late Birthday Kashiyuka!!

And Merry Christmas to the rest of you! I'm looking forward to the new year and hopefully doing more blogging since I just started out! I have no idea what 2012 holds for us but I'm still excited!

And... okay, one more picture!


1 comment: